Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On Realizing What Being Woman Is

I'm one of the ordinary women who live a simple life. I'm happy, sad, excited, worried and any other more feelings that the world could offer.

There's a lot of reasons to be happy about being a woman. And I can say that one of it is having a child, the most wonderful gift that God has given to a family. Every downfalls encountered, a woman will surely be sad. I know that not only woman will be sad for downfalls but also other people in the world.

After 34 years, I just realized what being woman is. Living in the world full of challenges, it is undoubtedly difficult to be a woman. I'm not sure if other women will agree to me. Maybe they will. Specially if they are married and with child or children.


No comments:

Post a Comment