Monday, April 27, 2015

My Experience Working At Home

I was lucky to be hired by a company that offers work at home.  But, not all employees are allowed to work at home in that company. It depends on your work and project.  Actually, I only started working at home when I'm already four and a half years working in the company.  I get pregnant and when I returned from maternity leave, I was allowed to work at home for 2 days in a week.  I was thankful for that because I have more time with my baby and my elder daughter during the days that I work at home. I was able to save time from travel and preparing myself to go to the office.  I used those saved hours in bonding with my kids, specially with my baby.  It needs discipline to be able to work at home.  Since I am regular employee, I still have to work on a specific time which is 8am to 5pm or 6pm.

On my next post, I will elaborate how I did it well working at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment